Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wex- I Believe



They told us she only had one more month left to live. When my family herd that im pretty sure every ones hearts sank. The doctors said that the treatment wasn’t working at all and the cancer wasn’t just in her chest, now is was spreading through out her whole body. From that day on we all hoped, prayed, and wished that she would get better. For weeks we all walked on egg shells thinking to our self’s ok it’s been about a month, that day is coming soon. Then one day we got a call from the doctors and they told us “we put her on a new medications and she now has about six more months to live”. The day my grandmother got to live is when I said to myself, “I believe in miracles”.

1 comment:

  1. hey bri
    sorry to hear taht
    my best friend had cancer last year
    i know what its like :/
    it was really brave of you to share taht :)

    ReplyDelete